tyad Index du Forum
tyad
TYAD= Tooday You Are Dead , Notre team recrute divers personnes qui ont une mentalité mature. Nous jouons sur League of Legends , Battlefield3, et d'autre jeux mes nous nous limitons a ceux la pour le moment.

tyad Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Rich Dad Poor Dad What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Mo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tyad Index du Forum -> League of legendS -> Match Classée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yilspike

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 19:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Rich Dad Poor Dad What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Mo Répondre en citant

Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
by Robert T. Kiyosaki

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

April 2017 marks 20 years since Robert Kiyosaki’s <IRich Dad Poor Dad[/I] first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
<BR> <IRich Dad Poor Dad[/I] is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.<BR> <BR> <B20 Years... 20/20 Hindsight[/B] <BR>In the 20th Anniversary Edition of this classic, Robert offers an update on what we’ve seen over the past 20 years related to money, investing, and the global economy. Sidebars throughout the book will take readers “fast forward” — from 1997 to today — as Robert assesses how the principles taught by his rich dad have stood the test of time.
<BR>In many ways, the messages of <IRich Dad Poor Dad[/I], messages that were criticized and challenged two decades ago, are more meaningful, relevant and important today than they were 20 years ago.
<BR>As always, readers can expect that Robert will be candid, insightful... and continue to rock more than a few boats in his retrospective.
<BR>Will there be a few surprises? Count on it.
<BR> ... <BR>• Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich<BR>• Challenges the belief that your house is an asset<BR>• Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money<BR>• Defines once and for all an asset and a liability<BR>• Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success

Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Robert T. Kiyosaki
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! book OneDrive

Click the "Back" button on your browser or go to the home page 2017Baidu APP : chrome QQ 360 360 UC Opera - Tools Outlook Toolbar Browser Toolbar About LinkedIn .app 13352,2528 13352,2528 ...Find People Find Jobs Find Answers Find Companies

- Please double-check the URL (address) you used, or contact us if you feel you have reached this page in errorPage Not Found() Are you looking for any of these LinkedIn features?. - ABC DEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWX YZ ABC DEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWX YZ () The page you requested is no longer available, or cannot be found APP 7.0 //// 100,000,000+ 300,000+ 5 App Store .

My Account My Profile My Contacts My Inbox - 07f867cfac

Trial+Balance+Sheet+AccountingHomesteader Woodworker: 40 Woodworking Projects Every Thrifty Homesteader Should Know How To Make: (Wood Pallets, Woodworking, Fence Building, Shed Plan ... A Shed, Woodworking Project Plans Book 2)Check Log TemplateFire Stick: The Absolute Beginners Guide - Learn How to Install Kodi On Firestick Plus Helpful Tips and Tricks (Streaming Devices, Amazon Fire TV Stick User Guide, How To Use Fire Stick)The Interdependent Organization Rexford Dramannoumisogaokanenikawaru (Japanese Edition) NAKAIKOUJIBudget+Form+TemplateNo Money, no Funny. Or, from Renters to Homeowners. SHORT STORY # 15. : This is a motivational short story in the series of nonfiction short stories, # 1&ndash; # 60 (Nonfictin series # 1 - # 60)KITTORYOURIWOTSUKURITAKUNARUHONN RIKAKOHENN JYOU BORYUUMUICHI: NAKAMEGURODENIJYUNINENN RYOURIKYOSITUANDOBISUTORORIANKARAUMARETAMONOGATARI (Japanese Edition)The Ultimate Guide to Adopting a Dog

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 19:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tyad Index du Forum -> League of legendS -> Match Classée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009